CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entries must be suitably framed for hanging, with D-hooks, and not exceeding 200cm x 200cm. A stretched canvas is considered framed.
- Entrants are responsible for payment of all freight charges for the delivery of all entries, and the return of non-successful or unsold entries. The organisers are not responsible for freight or any charges incurred in the delivery or return of entry. Entry fees are non-refundable. Sold items will not be disbursed until the end of the touring exhibition. If work is unsold, entrants will be notified of collection dates and location.
- All reasonable care will be taken with submitted works, however the organisers will not be responsible for loss or damage to any work, or any other legal responsibility.
- Competitors shall allow their work to be reproduced for the purposes of promotion of this and future showings of The Bald Archy Prize.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers reserve the right to exhibit the entries selected by the Judge, at Canberra and at various venues throughout Australia during the following 12 months. The winning entry becomes the property of the organisers.
- Entries must be clearly marked on the back with the artist’s name and address, the title of the work, and the price, including 25% commission. If preferred, a reserve price may be appointed. The artist’s ABN should be supplied where applicable. Please return Entry Form in full.
- A $35 handling fee for each work entered is to be paid by Friday Jan. 18 2019. Cheques, money orders or postal notes should be made out to ‘Bald Archy’ and posted to:
The Bald Archy Prize
The Old School House,
17 School Road,
Coolac NSW 2727
Direct Deposit details:
Account no 264078610
Account name Bald Archy
Late payments will be accepted up to Sunday Feb. 3 2019 but will incur a handling fee of $50 per entry, paid on delivery.
- Entries should be sent by courier, Australia Post, or self-delivered to:
Watson Arts Centre
1 Aspinall Street,
Watson ACT 2602
(Ph: 02 6241 1670 or AH: 0414 526 168)
Tues 29 Jan – Sunday 3 Feb 2019 (10am – 4pm)